Time Management – A sample activity plan for personal growth and job acquisition
The immediate priority for youth should always be personal development and job acquisition. Both are very much interrelated and employers would invariably assess both the personality and job skills of every job applicant. It is possible to achieve these goals through a strict time management plan.
At the outset, youth should plan their personal growth and job placements while in the campus. As students who have considerable time and freedom at your disposal, it is generally possible to overlook wastage of precious time which should otherwise be used for achievement of short-term and long-term goals of life.
Please read this article where we have highlighted the approach as to how youth should prioritize their avocations for personal growth.
Besides the above and in order to achieve personal growth youth should strictly follow a time management plan or a time table or an activity plan. You may check the sample time management plan in the image below. One may review and modify this plan as suitable to individual situations. The objective of such review should be to strictly utilize one’s time and achieve planned growth.
Click on the image below for clear picture.
There is a saying from our scriptures that where there is no education and knowledge there is no money, where there is no money there are no friends, where there are no friends there is no happiness. So the important message is that knowledge acquisition is the first step for happiness. This should be the most important aim and objective of youth.
While following the above time management plan one should maintain the following traits for definite success:
- Have consistent passion for growth like you have hunger for food.
- Learn to lie low when it comes to acquisition of knowledge.
- Seek and demand the attention of faculty, teachers, and mentors for your growth.
- Never conduct yourself with haughty behavior which may detract your mentors in extending their support to you.
- Measure your every day growth.
- Learn to be answerable to you, to your own vision and plan.
- Display honesty, sincerity, transparency and responsibility in your every day dealings.
- Never neglect the importance of plan, documentation, evaluation and admission of failure.
- Never get disappointed at failure. Failure is the stepping stone for success when you learn the reasons for failure and when you attempt to rectify the reasons in your next attempt.
- Use technology tools in your every day learning process.
The most important responsibility of youth is to know about themselves as to what they are, what they want to be and how they can realize their plans.
Dear youth: Energize yourself.